What Do Entrepreneurs Really Do?
What entrepreneurs really do are these ten things:
1. start out on an impossible journey
2. one with an unknown and unknowable ending
3. without all the resources they’ll need to make a safe crossing
4. pretending they have all (or most) of the answers to formidable challenges and problems that’ll crop up
5. leading others to glory or death by sheer force of personality
6. trapping them just over halfway across the ocean so there is no going back for any of them
7. on a stormy sea where certain death appears to await everyone
8. only to unleash unprecedented creativity in their entire group, concentrated and magnified many times over by their imminent denouement
9. pulling one unlikely rabbit out of their captain’s hat after another
10. to succeed marvelously as if it was all preordained, and to become a great ancestor or… fail and be cursed for eternity or, at least, until they begin another startup
@ quantum_entity @ profbruce
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.