old subdivision design v new conservation subdivision design
When conservation subdivision design principles were first introduced, developers thought their properties would be devalued and sales would take longer. It turned out, however, buyers would pay more to live in a village that made preservation of natural areas a feature even if it meant smaller lots for them. Today, some of those lands would be given over to backyard homesteading and, for those who don’t wish to participate, their plots can be leased to neighbors or, for that matter, local gardeners and farmers.
Here are some conservation subdivision design principles:
FOR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND BUSINESS COACHING THAT’LL HELP YOU PROVIDE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY FOR 3-GENERATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT:
Bruce M Firestone, B Eng (civil), M Eng-Sci, PhD
Real Estate Investment and Business coach
ROYAL LePAGE Performance Realty broker
Ottawa Senators founder
• MAKING IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE
• FREEDOM VIA REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AND PB4L, PERSONAL BUSINESS FOR LIFE
• FEHAJ, FOR EVERY HOME A JOB
• MAKE YOUR HOME WORK FOR YOU, INSTEAD OF YOU WORKING FOR IT
• HIGHER ROI NOT JUST FOR OWNERS AND INVESTORS, BUT FOR TENANTS, GUESTS, VISITORS, NEIGHBORHOODS, COMMUNITIES, TOWNS, VILLAGES, CITIES AND THE ENVIRONMENT TOO
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.